Hostgator Coupon Codes for 2013. Get 25% OFF of any plan you sign up with Hostgator.Try Free for a month,45 Days money back.
Why Use a Host Gator Coupon?
Nowadays internet is a worldwide service, so for online business there is tigh competition among the companies regarding price. When you order an online product, the first thing you should look for is some kind of coupon to save a few dollars. Hosting companies have made this a regular pratice as all their competitors do it as well. This is good for consumers since web hosting becomes cheaper for the consumer.
Since all the companies do this kind of promotion, why Host Gator? Because of their great service, you can search for other options and you will realize that they offer the best service. They are efficient and offer an user friendly plataform for begginers.
Why always rely on others to maintain your site safe in case of server crash or loss of local file / server?
Have your own backup and does not depend on luck.
Through cPanel you can manage the files via the “File Manager”.
When you open the file manager check the ‘dot files’.
- Create a new folder “New Folder”:
Name the New Folder: folder-of-backup
New Folder will be created: /
- Click on “Select All” and then “Copy”:
Enter the path to which you want to copy (already appears all you copied)
In the image of the doghouse type: / folder-of-backup / – and wait for download, and ready.
* You can also Zipping with backup and download it – even through the File Manager.
Through cPanel can manage the databases via the “phpMyAdmin”.
Open phpMyAdmin and follow the steps:
- Click on the database to be exported (saved as backup).
- In horizontal bar that appeared on the right side open the tab “Export”.
- Select the second option * Custom *.
- Tables: Select all.
- In “Output” change “Compression” to “gzip”.
- In “Object creation options” select “Add drop table ……”.
- Click the bottom of the page on “Run” and wait for the backup to be generated, and save it to your PC.
* Also get the backup (as a second option) the option of Backups in cPanel by clicking on the desired database and downloading the file.